Coloma Spring Suites Weekly & Monthly Furnished Rentals
We are committed to providing a high level of service and exceeding the expectations of our guests for weekly and monthly furnished rentals. Our apartments feature wood floors, large walk-in closets, full kitchens with gas stoves and microwaves, powerful split HVAC for heating and cooling and luxury linens that invite pleasant dreams. Both units are large two room studios on the second floor of a restored Arts and Crafts Home. An exterior staircase provides private access to both Apartments. The apartments are well lit with windows featuring views of this charming historic neighborhood. Just a short walk from vibrant Old Town Placerville and two blocks from Highway 50.
Our goal is to make your stay perfect and trouble-free!
We are aware of the sensitivity and stress the business traveler and family may feel when being placed in a new city on a temporary basis or relocating to a new area. While the process of providing temporary housing is just one small component of the entire relocation process, it is a critical element.
Coloma Spring Suites, located at the intersection at HWY 49(Coloma St)) and Spring Street. allows you to enjoy Northern California’s great outdoors and visit California’s historic sites. North and south, Highway 49, known as the gold trail, traces the Mother Lode of CA as it passes through historic gold mining communities. With Highway 50 going east/ west and 49 traveling north / south Coloma Spring Suites is a great location to explore California in all four directions.
- North on HWY 49, 8 miles, is the California gold discovery site, in the town of Coloma. The site has an indoor and outdoor museums and hanks on activities including panning for gold. Put your raft in at the exact spot where gold was discovered in California to start your white water adventure on the South Fork of the American River. (to arrange guided white water adventures contact our innkeeper)
- South along Highway 49 takes you through Placerville to the wine region of Amador county past the historic gold rush towns of Jackson and Angels Camp.
- Head east on Highway 50 to Lake Tahoe. This scenic drive takes you past Bridal Veil falls, winds beside the South Fork of the American River and up into the mountains with peaks to rival Yosemite, On your way to Tahoe stop at Echo Lake, with panoramic views of the Tahoe Basin and easy access to day hikes into desolation wilderness. Take a day to ski at Sierra at Tahoe and get back below the snow line in Placerville before dark,
- Head west 7 miles on highway 50 and try your luck at the Red Hawk Casino. Further west, visit the new and old towns of Folsom and Sacramento. Between Folsom and Sacramento, cool off at lake Natoma with a swim or rent a kayak at the Aquatic Center
- Just North and East Drive east is Apple Hill region of Apple harvest festivities and Christmas tree farms.
- We are in the center of the El Dorado Wine growing region You can find wineries and tasting rooms in all directions.
Rent includes gas, electricity, high speed internet, wifi throughout the complex, a dedicated off street parking space, water, sewer, garbage, furnished apartments with short term leasing available. Washer/dryer shared with one other unit.