Helpful host, comfy bed, unique decor with beautiful antiques, nice neighborhood, heaps of history. A perfect place to stay in Old Placerville.
See Review Details
The Daffodil suite’s amenities include:
- Queen Bed with top quality linens and pillows
- Comfortable reading chairs
- Ambient fireplace
- AC / heat with a quiet efficient Split technology
- Flat Screen TV – With Netflix, Rocu and capacity to surf the internet.
- Fully stocked kitchen with everything you need to cook a gourmet meal or fix a quick snack
- Access to a washer dryer makes this suite ideal for extended stay – business travelers.
- Bathroom with toiletries and hairdryer
- Views of the tree line above Main Street and the Union Cemetery
The home and decor revive the relaxed feel of the Arts & Crafts Era, with all the modern conveniences we have come to expect. We hope you will enjoy your stay.
Wake up and have breakfast at the kitchen table. Take a morning stroll around the neighborhood, past stately Victorian /Art & Crafts homes on tree lined streets. Walk over to Main Street for lunch. Investigate the shops, including the oldest hardware store west of the Mississippi. Most times the owner is behind the counter.
Now that you have the feel for Placerville, take a drive to explore the history and many outdoor activities a short drive in any direction. Come “home” to your suite and rest in the backyard hammock, fire up the back yard BBQ in the summer. In the winter, get comfortable in a cozy arm chair with your book or watch your favorite show on Netflix (provided free of charge).
Like to gaze out the window at the treeline above Placerville or see the 1850’s era Union Cemetery. The Daffodil room has a wall of widows that give you a birds eye view on the surroundings.
These are a few ideas of how to enjoy your stay in the Daffodil Room at Coloma Spring Suites.