The Daffodil Suite
I was looking for a place to enjoy a surprise getaway with my husband, and this was a perfect choice. (Even he said so!) No doilies, no fluff. Extremely comfortable and beautiful accommodations; great views; scrupulously clean. We enjoyed the quiet and comfort so much. Kind and attentive hosts. A refreshing retreat!Julie
The Daffodil Suite was a perfect place for us to enjoy the mornings, then take a walk to the downtown, come back for a rest in the afternoon and return again to the darling downtown. We appreciated the owner’s obvious care for their place and enjoyed their interior design choices. The suite is cozy and pleasing to be in.Janet M.
Great location, quiet yet within walking distance to town. Big room, nice size kitchen and bath. Very clean and the bed was comfortable. Wonderful linens and towels, top quality. Close to Apple Hill for fall activities and Boeger winery, one of our favorite foothill wineries. Walked into town for dinner and had a great meal at Farm Table. Will definitely stay here again.Janet M.
The Daffodil suite’s amenities include:
- Queen Bed with top quality linens and pillows
- Comfortable reading chairs
- Ambient fireplace
- AC / heat with a quiet efficient Split technology
- Flat Screen TV – With Netflix, Rocu and capacity to surf the internet.
- Fully stocked kitchen with everything you need to cook a gourmet meal or fix a quick snack
- Access to a washer dryer makes this suite ideal for extended stay – business travelers.
- Bathroom with toiletries and hairdryer
- Views of the tree line above Main Street and the Union Cemetery