- Queen Bed with top quality linens and pillows
- Twin bed / computer desk- in a room off the main room -behind a door for privacy.
- Comfortable reading chairs
- Ambient fireplace
- AC / heat with a quiet efficient Split technology
- Views of the Coloma Spring Historic District Homes.
- Flat Screen TV – With Netflix, Rocu and capacity to surf the internet.
- Fully stocked kitchen with everything you need to cook a gourmet meal or fix a quick snack
- Access to a washer dryer makes this suite ideal for extended stay – business travelers.
- Bathroom with toiletries and hairdryer
The home and decor revive the relaxed feel of the Arts & Crafts Era, with all the modern conveniences we have come to expect. We hope you will enjoy your stay.
Wake up and have breakfast at the kitchen table. Take a morning stroll around the neighborhood, past stately Victorian /Art & Crafts homes on tree lined streets. Walk over to Main Street for lunch. Investigate the shops, including the oldest hardware store west of the Mississippi. Most times the owner is behind the counter.
Now that you have the feel for Placerville, take a drive to explore the history and many outdoor activities a short drive in any direction. Come “home” to your suite and rest in the backyard hammock, fire up the back yard BBQ in the summer. In the winter, get comfortable in a cozy arm chair with your book or watch your favorite show on Netflix (provided free of charge).
Want to watch TV while your travel mate wants to watch TV. The Iris room features a small extra room with a day bed and computer nook so you each relax at your own pace..
These are a few ideas of how to enjoy your stay in the Iris Room at Coloma Spring Suites.